Saturday, January 24, 2009

With current economy clients asking

- Mit sent the following Me and some buds attended the WWE signing in Toronto yesterday and it was a complete train wreck. With the current economy, clients are asking for cash back and theyre getting it, a person with knowledge of the matter said. She says, Ive been concentrating on music for such a long time now that I sometimes have to remind myself that I started out acting I wonder what my life would be like if I had not followed a recording career and instead, focused on the craft of acting. Jets fans just want to WIN THE GAME. As far as what the Cowboy need to do to make the playoffs, the simple answer is win next week in Philadelphia and hope for a break or two. However, Pitt feels its too early to take the relationship to the next level and wants to consult couples counsellors before tying the knot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home